What To Expect During Your Visit
We provide comprehensive emergency triage and top-quality veterinary urgent care.
Our team of highly-skilled veterinary experts are standing by with access to state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment technologies for all urgent animal care conditions. Our goal is to provide you and your beloved pet with experienced and compassionate urgent care you can trust!
Call now for immediate assistance from our trained veterinary team or walk right in - No appointment needed!
What to Expect During Your Visit
We keep pet parents informed along the way about our assessments, available treatment options and estimated cost of services.
- Upon arrival, your pet will be examined and assessed for necessary treatment.
- After evaluation, our team will present you with a price estimate prior to any testing or treatments being performed.
- Once a treatment plan is agreed upon, our team will work to offer your pet the highest quality veterinary care and support as we work to improve your pet’s health.
- At the end of the visit, the doctor will provide you with written discharge instructions regarding any after-care for your pet. If you have any questions or feel you may need further support once leaving, please call our office.
- In some cases, after full triage and treatment, we may need to refer you to an emergency hospital for additional care. We want to ensure that your pet receives all necessary treatment to fully-resolve their urgent health issues
After Your Visit
Your pet may need follow-up care with your primary care veterinarian after their visit with us. All of your pet's medical records and test results from your urgent care visit will be sent to your primary care veterinarian so they have all the information should they need it.
After Hours Pet Emergencies
Is your pet experiencing an emergency? During business hours, we welcome pet emergencies at Animal Urgent Care of Dunwoody and encourage you to call us or come right in. However, outside our business hours, we recommend you contact the following emergency pet hospital.
|BluePearl Pet Hospital - Sandy Springs|
|455 Abernathy Rd NE|
Sandy Springs, GA 30328
|(404) 459-0903||Visit Website|